Use controls to navigate; click image to enlarge
Parish House Addition and Renovation
St. Paul’s Church, Centreville, MD
This project required great sensitivity to both the 1834 sanctuary and the English Arts & Crafts style 1904 parish house. The parish hall on the second floor was doubled in size without disturbing the decorative open roof framing in the original half of the parish hall, and complementing it with exposed modern wood heavy timber truss-work. AOJ was project architect for Torchio Architects of Centreville.